- You can only apply for a visa from the
country of your residence.
- You cannot apply for a residence permit
after having entered the country without
a visa or with a tourist visa C. Please
consult the German consulate or embassy in
your country for further details.
documents are regularly required:
- Complete application form/s from the German
- Current passport photo
- Valid passport
- Return ticket or booking confirmation
- Course registration confirmation, confirming
also payment of the course*(
- Confirmation of salary, pension or
other income, work confirmation from employer
or trade register statement/trading license
- Proof of sufficient financial means
(bank statement, credit cards or similar)
- An accident and hospital insurance
covering the whole duration of the stay
- For University/High school students:
original and copy of a student card, confirmation
from your University and translation into
- For school students: confirmation
from your school and translation into German
For any further information regarding visa
matters please contact the German Embassy
or Consulate in your home country. They will
inform you about the current regulations.
For the address of the German embassy and
consulates please check the homepage of the
German Federal Office >>> www.auswaertiges-amt.de )
of course registration and payment
If the German embassy in your home country
asks for a confirmation of the TREFFPUNKT
language school, we support you with a letter
of invitation. To apply please consider the
following procedure :
- Check first if there are places available
at the school and if you will be accepted.
- If acceptance is confirmed, register for
the course and pay by money transfer the
course fees stated in your letter of confirmation
to our account
[ we will send you the bank account details with the enrolment confirmation ]
Note: Credit card for this procedure
is not accepted!
- TREFF PUNKT
will then send by e-mail and fax or postal
order** the confirmation to you.
** If you require express courier / DHL,
then you have to add EUR 75 to the initial
money transfer (see above).
- If your application is turned down we will
reimburse the transferred amount minus the
enrolment fee of EUR 150. However the course
fee will only be reimbursed if we
receive a copy of the embassy's denial. Our
fax is: +49 951 204474 .
Please note: we need to have proof your non-acceptance
at least 10 working days before the course
start. Otherwise the fees are not reimbursed.
- We will send you your accommodation address
as soon as we know that you have received
- If you have any question please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further visa information websites